We are blessed with a well-organized group called PAWS (Parent Association Working in His Service) that leads efforts for Teacher Appreciation, Spirit Nights, and other family-enriching events at all three campuses.
PAWS assists with the facilitation of key school events along with
teacher and volunteer appreciation programs during the year.
Below lists some of the key events. Click the “Volunteer now” button
to sign up and receive information on how to get involved
and complete a required background check.
- Spirit Nights
- Teacher Appreciation
- Middle School Annual Event
- Father/Daughter Annual Event
- Mother/Son Annual Event
- Used Uniform Exchange & Sale
- Grandparents Day
- Volunteers Welcome Fair
- Volunteers Thank you Breakfast
- Student Appreciation
Opportunities to partner with Foundation Academy on Branding and sponsorship options for your company
- Claudia Arroyo, President
- Maggie Ogerally, Vice-President
- Candice Alexander, Recording Secretary
- Laura Fox, Treasurer
- Leighann Dickens, Plant Representative
- Carly Burchard, Lakeside Representative
- Silvia Kinkela, Tilden Representative & Teacher Appreciation
- Kelly Marcal, Plant Teacher Appreciation
- Jackie Vozza, Lakeside Teacher Appreciation
- Julie Phillips, Spirit Night Representative
Sign Up For Our Newsletter The Keystone.
Stay informed about the entire “Family of Campuses”! Better yet become part of the FAmily & help shape the culture and simply be a part.
Get the last news on student successes, volunteer opportunities, college acceptances, campus expansions, and more, subscribe to The Keystone today!